Зовут меня Лена. Mаньячка фирмы Dimensions. Люблю животных, в особенности черепах, путешествовать, посылать и получать открытки, книги и фотографию. Люблю цветы, побродить по берегу моря, собирать грибы.
-
Dear Friends,
After so many years I have to stop collecting due to health problems and
especially because I can no longer travel.
I thank everyone for ...
New Web Address
-
Hello,
I had to change the name and address of 9teen87s Postcards - the entire
blog is still here... but it is now 'My Favorite Postcards'... at this
addr...
Zzzzz.....
-
This will be me, as soon as the month is over. I will be going away on
holiday, so maybe I won't sleep all the time.
I find it interesting that all but ...
Jetoy
-
I love these cards. They are so cute!!!
And thanks to participating in the North America Round Robin every month,
I received all these adorable Jetoy car...
0 коммент.:
Отправить комментарий